Mutton Hara Masala
• Mutton chops – 1 kilogram
• Oil – 6 to 7 Tablespoons
• Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tablespoon (heaped)
• Cumin powder – 1 Tablespoon
• Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
• Coriander leaves – 1 large bunch
• Green chillies – 14 medium spicy
1) Take oil in a pan and add ginger garlic paste, cumin powder and turmeric powder. Fry this masala for 5-10 minutes.
2) Add the chops to the masala, once the liquid in it starts boiling reduce the flame to simmer and cook until the chops are tender and done. Avoid stirring the chops often, or else they may fall apart.
3) Add little water if necessary.
4) Blend the coriander and chillies together with little water. Add this paste to the cooked chops 5-7 minutes prior to serving, else the coriander will turn dark.