Fried Chicken Sandwiches
• Boneless Chicken – 500 grams
• Vinegar – 2 teaspoons
• Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
• Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
• Salt – to taste
• Butter – 1 teaspoon
• Bread – 1 packet
• Mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
• Cheese Spread (Kraft is recommended) – as needed
• Icerberg Lettuce – 1/2 cup shredded
• Eggs – 3
• Bread Crumbs – as needed
• Oil – to fry
1) Cut the boneless chicken into tiny cubes and marinate it with vinegar, garlic paste, salt and pepper for a few hours.
2) Take butter and sauté the marinated chicken till it is cooked and no liquid remains. Allow it to cool.
3) Add mayonnaise to the cooled chicken.
4) Take slices of bread and cut them into any shape you like. I have used a jar lid to cut them into a circular shape.
5) Apply cheese spread on two slices and add some chicken mayonnaise mix in between them.
6) Seal the sides of the bread with extra cheese spread if needed.
7) In a deep bowl, beat the eggs with little salt. Dip these stuffed sandwiches in egg and roll them in a flat plate containing bread crumbs.
8) Shallow fry the sandwiches.
9) Cut them in half, stuff them with shredded iceberg lettuce and serve.
N.B – These can be refrigerated for a day or two after being coated with egg and bread crumbs.
These can be baked too, if desired.