• Lindt 70% cocoa – 180 grams
• Whipping Cream – 100 grams
• Sugar – 60 grams
• Eggs – 6 (yolks and whites separated)
• Gelatin – ½ teaspoon dissolved in 2 Tablespoons of hot water
• Chocolate shavings, Mint leaves and Raspberries for decoration.
1) Melt the chocolate using a double broiler, water should not be boiling.
2) Put a cloth over the chocolate bowl. Bring it back to room temperature.
3) Heat the cream, add the gelatin dissolved in water to the cream.
4) Beat the egg yolks and add the cream and yolks to the melted chocolate.
5) Beat the egg whites with a clean beater in a dry bowl till u get stiff peaks. Add sugar to this gradually.
6) Fold in the chocolate mixture gently.
7) Pour in bowls and decorate with chocolate shavings.